Wondering what to do when you are not freediving ? We propose all kind of water sport activities and will give you all the tips for the good places to go. We are located very close to Cebu City, which has lively bars, emerging eateries and great island-hopping opportunities as well. Discover another face of Asia
- Enjoy our free Stand-Up Paddleboards during your stay in Freedive HQ. Go around Mactan Island and explore the deserted creeks and beaches not accessible from Land. Fun guaranteed!
- Slacklining refers to the act of walking or balancing along a suspended length of flat webbing that is tensioned between two anchors. It requires a bit of focus and relaxation, just like freediving, but once you get it, it is really fun activity. Come and try it on our beach
- Our Partners Scotty Watersports can come and pick you up by boat directly at the shop and offer you one of these activities
- Banana Boat
Whaleshark trips / Waterfalls
- We can organize trips to Oslob to freedive with whalesharks. Our trip will start very early in the morning to ensure that you spend time with them without being bothered by tourists. This experience is a one in a lifetime experience where you will get the opportunity to swim along the biggest fishes of the world. After a nice breakfast, you stop by beautiful Tumalog tropical waterfalls and enjoy the green of Philippines and the charm of Asia.
- Want to go out at night for dinner? We have lot of restaurants around available, from delicious Korean, Japanese and Taiwanese food (all Asia is represented) to Italian pizzeria and German bakery and restaurant. We will be happy to give you all of our tips on where to eat
Cebu city: Malls/Movie theaters
- We are located right next to Cebu City, one of the most dynamic cities of South East Asia. If you like to do shopping or want to watch a movie on your days off, Cebu city many malls are the perfect place (Ayala mall being one of the biggest in Asia). You can definitely find anything you could ask for there and the movie theaters are huge and of quality
- How to spend a day off in Freedive HQ ?